With businesses reaching greater success on a wider scale, creating the right regulatory standards in tax auditing is becoming more and more essential. The idea behind tax audit is to ensure that accounting records are kept in compliance with the provisions of the Income Tax Act. Since auditing indicates the corporate health and efficiency, helps enhance investor trust. This ever-changing and increasing market climate, together with the need for businesses to be in accordance with international standards has given riot to competitiveness and the need for superior standards.
We SCBC.Co, the tax auditor in Delhi offer an excellent audit examination of an organization’s financial report. We treat our customers based on the following factors:
- Statutory Audit
- Tax Audit
- Internal Audit
Our Audit Services:
1. Statutory Audit: All things governed by state law are described as legal. The statutory audit refers to the inspection of a company, officially carried out by an independent party. A statutory audit includes auditing the company’s book of accounts as needed to ensure that the financial records of the company are precisely and accurately addressed.
SCBC.Co, tax auditor in Delhi has the required expertise together with the extensive experience in providing enhanced services to individuals and organizations. We provide cost-effective and realistic solutions that reduce tax risks and enable businesses to broaden their business capabilities to enter a wider market while improving profitability.
2. Tax Audit: The law for tax audits in India is provided by section 44AB of the Income Tax Act 1961. This section specifies that anyone falling below one of the following categories must have their accounts audited by licensed Chartered Accountant. It is important to have an idea of what you are walking into, what you need and how much you owe while business is being run.
- Any company which exceeds Rs. 1 Crore in total revenue, sales or gross receipts.
- Any individual whose gross receipts surpass Rs. 25 Lakhs.
- Any organization/business whose income and profits are measured on the assumed basis to section 44AE, 44BB, or 44BBB, but the claim made on the income is less than the real profit or profits of the business/orgamization, and more than the optimum non-chargeable income tax number.
SCBC.Co understands this and includes the legal provisions relevant to the tax audit so that you can run the company lawfully and correctly.
3. Internal Audit: A successful internal audit is concerned with determining and enhancing the efficiency of an organization’s risk management, control and governance processes. Organizations are increasingly using internal audit as a strategic resource, realizing that the broad and in-depth view of activities, risks and future opportunities of internal auditors will help guide corporate decision. Our expert team evaluates and assesses the efficacy of the internal control system and offers professional advice on how to maximize performance.
Besides that, we also assure that our customers are updated with accounting, financial and regulatory changes during the year that will impact their lives.
Conclusion: Through strong audit tools, resources, and procedures we SCBC.Co, the tax auditor in delhi delivers superior audit services while sticking to the ethical standards and professional objectivity.