About GST Registration
Concept: – Goods and Services Tax is a merged indirect tax policy that covers VAT, CST, Service Tax, Central Excise duty, Entertainment Tax, etc, and is legal all over India with effect from 1st July 2017.
When to register for GST: – GST is compulsory to register when annual turnover surpasses INR 40/20 lakh or supply goods and services inter-state or through an E-commerce platform.
What are the GST tax rates: – Tax rates fluctuate from 0% to 28% depending on the type of goods & nature of the services you are selling?
Input Tax Credit Advantage: – Only commercial units registered under GST can avail of the credit of tax paid at the time of purchase while filing GST returns.
Return Filing & Payment: – Every GST registrant needs to file three monthly/quarterly returns and one annual return. Needs to pay tax every month.
Composition Scheme: – Commercial units having an annual turnover of less than INR 1.5 crore may opt for the scheme. Needs to pay to subsidize tax ranging from 1% to 5% & file quarterly returns.
- Deliver the mandatory business details and information to our web portal.
- Pick a package and pay online with different payment modes available.
- On placing an order, your application will be allotted to one of our dedicated professionals.
- Our professional shall wisely examine the perfection & accuracy of the documents and file the GST application form.
- Our professional shall make steady follow up with the Government department for processing of GST applications online.
- On obtaining GSTIN, we will provide a GST certificate along with several e-Guides on GST and GST Invoicing Software.